Satellite Dish SYSTEM FEATURES
- Choice of 65 or 85cm dish. All systems designed for operation and reception in the UK & Europe
- Performance and coverage better than Dome Satellite Systems
- Twin LNB as Standard. For use with PVR’s, SKY+™ or 2 receivers in different locations. Not compatible with SKY Q™ receivers.
- Enhanced gearbox design for increased positional accuracy and reliability
- Mounting brackets included to fix Control Box conveniently inside a cupboard
- Designed and tested for outdoor use
- High quality, durable and robust construction
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- 3 year guarantee
Satellite Dish AUTOMATIC SKEW FEATURES
- Maximises Signal Performance using GPS – Allows you to watch TV on the fringe areas of the satellite footprint
- Fully Enclosed Housing – Protects the LNB and moving parts, without any signal degradation
- Fully Automatic Positioning – Skew is set simultaneously to satellite search process, minimising satellite acquistion time and requiring no addtional input from the user.
- GPS Memory Storage – Accelerated adjustment in next use as GPS automatically stores last location
Application: Mobile touring vehicles such as motorhomes and caravans
Compatibility: Transmissions from satellites worldwide (UK/European satellites as standard).
Compatible with all SD/HD free-to-air satellite receivers including most SKY™ receivers, not SKY Q™.
Pre Programmed Satellites: Astra 1, Astra 2, Astra 2S, Astra 3, Astra 5E, Hotbird, Atlantic Bird 3, Eutel-SW, Thor, Eurobird 9
Mount Type: Roof mount
Skew Range: Auto -45° to +45°
Installation: Professional install recommended
Coaxial Cable Length: 5m
Installation Cable Length: 5m
Power Input: 12V / 5A
Standby Power Consumption: 0.35A
Search Power Consumption: Up to 3A
Elevation Range: 10° to 50° (EU Variant)
Azimuth Range: 360°
Control Panel Range: 10m
Weight: 65cm variants: 12 kg
85cm variants: 13 kg